Tag Thursday!!! Wow! It’s been a long time since I did a tag but I am here and ready to jump into probably the biggest tag I’ve ever done!
Let’s jump in!
1. What’s your name?
Not my real name, but hopefully one day it will be!
2. Any nicknames or aliases?
I mean this is my alias ahah but I also go by Grey & Little Eddie
3. Your gender?
Identify as a woman, She/Her pronouns
4. Your star sign?
Capricorn! I’m a stubborn goat who doesn’t know when to take a break!
5. How old are you?
6. Your relationship status?
Eternally single and honestly happy to be
7. Any children?
Nope and never will be
8. Any pets?
Yes! My baby Charlie, my ginger cat I’ve had since he was born.
9. Any tattoos or piercings?
Ears pierced but that’s it. I really want so many tattoos that I have had planned for years but I just can’t afford them yet.
10. What do you like about yourself?
I adapt easily, I learn quickly and I am always, always curious.
11. What do you dislike about yourself?
That sometimes I care too much about what my family think of me. That I push people away when I need them most.
12. Righty or lefty?
Righty! But I do a lot of stuff left handed, like bowling and sawing.
13. The last thing you drank:
14. The last thing you ate:
Toast with Promite!
It’s like sweeter Vegemite
15. Your last phone call:
My mum calling me like she does every Tuesday and Wednesday morning to make sure I’m up for work because I’ve got insomnia and sometimes my medication can make me sleep in.
16. Your last text message:
Between myself and my best friend. For some reason She doesn’t pop up in my friends list on Goodreads and I never see her in my feed (she doesn’t really use Goodreads much so that’s not too surprising) but I’m in her feed, we were trying to figure out why that is. I just looked again going by letters instead and found her.
17. Your last email:
Last email sent was to my therapist. Last one received was from my boss with my roster for the month.
18. The last song you listened to:
One of Panic! at the Disco’s new songs from their album Pray for the Wicked. I think it was High Hopes, which is my favourite.
19. The last book you read:
Girls made of Snow and Glass, I’m really enjoying it so far!
20. The last time you cried:
Thursday. My aunt dropped by from out of town and I was catching her up on things, including my most recent breakdown, so of course I started crying.
21. The last blog you read:
I think it was Krystin @ Here’s the Fucking Twist because she pinged back me in her Mid-Year Freak Out tag.
22. The last person you spoke to:
A customer asking where Spotlight was.
23. The last place you visited:
I went to Harndorf last weekend for the day with my parents. I’ve been wanting to go with them for ages but ever time they go, it’s always on the Sunday I’m working. I finally get to tag along and it’s the middle of bloody winter and it was pouring down. As soon as I got out of the car I regretted it.
24. Your last holiday abroad:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’m lucky to get a weekend away to a small town in my state once a year. I’ve been on holiday out of the state once. I don’t get overseas holidays.
HAVE YOU EVER?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex?
Nope. They’re an ex for a reason.
Both of my exes are lovely, they’re not exes because they were assholes or anything. We just didn’t fit.
26. Have you ever been cheated on?
Nope. Like I said, my exes were both really lovely.
27. Have you ever cheated on someone?
Nope. I don’t think I could do that to someone.
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you?
Lost as in they passed away? No. Lost because of life getting in the way, or me pushing them away or because we weren’t meant to be friends anymore? Sure! Loads!
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up?
So many times. I once power chucked after having my first beer bong with a Jack Daniels pre-mix. I thought I was possessed because they’re was also what looked like black slugs in my vomit. My friend had to reassure me that I was not possessed, God wasn’t punishing me, I’d just been drinking sambuca.
This is what happens when you grow up Christian. You start thinking that anytime you do something ‘bad’ and things go a bit wrong that you’re being punished.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone?
No, I’ve never fallen in love.
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you?
Yes, loads of people.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are?
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn’t have?
Uh, yes. I suppose you could say that. Mostly just a guy I didn’t want to kiss while I was on a night out but he was really drunk and I could tell if I kept saying no he would get violent.
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back?
Yes, mostly some family members and people I worked with.
35. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Yeah. Not intentionally, but I did, nonetheless.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger?
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken?
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date?
Nope, you gotta go one dates to be able to do that ahah.
39. Have you ever been arrested?
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn’t the gender you usually find attractive?
Uh that’s not really a thing for me because I’m attracted to all genders!
41. Have you ever done something you regret?
Loads of times, but I try and see them as lessons, instead of regrets.
42. Have you ever had a threesome?
No. Wow, these questions are a bit more personal then I thought they would be ahaha.
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public?
Loads of times, it’s basically my second job at this point.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone?
Yeah, mostly adults from when I was a kid and then realized they weren’t who I thought they were once I grew up. There’s a few other people that have surprised me.
YOUR BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
45. Do you believe in God?
No, I don’t think so. I can recognize that there’s possibly I higher power but that’s as far as it goes for me.
46. Do you believe in yourself?
For certain things.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
no, but it did take me until I was 12 years old to figure out he wasn’t real and that was only because every single one of my classmates told me so. I asked my dad if it was true because I knew if I went to him logically he would tell me, whereas my mum liked to let me believe in things for as long as possible.
48. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. That’s why I don’t fucking with Ouija boards.
BELIEFS AND OPINIONS
49. Do you believe in aliens?
Sure, why not.
50. Do you believe in miracles?
I believe that the seemingly impossible can be possible, I don’t know if I believe if happened because of a higher power though, but I wouldn’t say that’s impossible either.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking?
I don’t know anymore, if I’m being honest.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight?
53. Can money make you happy?
No, but it sure fucking helps.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist?
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice?
56. Do you have strong political beliefs?
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs?
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is?
To be a safe place for them, respect them and teach them what consent is from an early age.
59. Are you eating anything right now?
60. Are you drinking anything right now?
61. What are you listening to right now?
62. What are you thinking about right now?
63. What are you waiting for right now?
To be able to move interstate.
64. What are you most excited about right now?
The Love, Simon movie comes out on DVD soon!
65. What’s your pet peeve right now?
Dishonesty and people who care about only themselves.
66. What’s your favourite thing right now?
67. If you weren’t answering these questions, what would you be doing right now?
Writing another post while at work.
68. Your first best friend:
My mum’s best friend’s daughter who also is kinda my cousin, but only because she’s my cousins half sister. I won’t go into it but my mum and her siblings and best friend grew up in a very small town, and let’s just say, there weren’t many options!
69. Your first kiss:
I was 17. It was incredibly awkward the next day and I regretted it so much at the time, but I’m not too bothered anymore.
70. Your first celebrity crush:
God, I have no idea, I had crushes on everyone. The earliest one I remember is Channing Tatum from she’s the Man. I fucking love that movie. Or that guy that was in Raise your Voice and What a Girl Wants. I had the biggest crush on him too.
My first girl celebrity crush was probably Mila Kunis.
71. Your first holiday:
First and only holiday was to Queensland when I was 12.
72. Your first pet:
The first one I can remember was out dog, Sid.
73. Your first regret:
Fuck knows. Guys, my memory is not this good.
74. Your first job:
I worked for Kmart for 4 years.
75. Your first childhood memory:
I don’t know. I remember being like 4??? And I convinced my friend to cut my hair while hiding behind the couch. My mum lost it. I also remember calling my brother a little bitch, at around the same age, and then mum would sent me to my room and I cried for dad because I knew he was the weak one.
WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
76. Love or money?
Look, guys, as someone who has been so broke they didn’t know where their next was gonna come from, money. Love doesn’t keep you fed and you kinda need food to live.
77. Twitter or Facebook?
Twitter. I go too many dumb family members on Facebook for it to be enjoyable.
78. Hook up or relationship?
Neither ahahah. Leave me alone.
79. Dogs or cats?
Cats, but only because they’re a bit more low maintenance and I am tired. I love dogs. They’re just a lot!
80. Coffee or tea?
Tea because my body hates coffee but I miss it!
81. Beer or wine?
Wine. I do not understand why people like beer. It’s yeast. You’re drinking yeast with a low alcohol content.
82. Sweet or savoury?
Both. At the same time. Sweet and salty are my fave combo.
83. Introvert or extrovert?
Introvert who comes across as extroverted.
84. Vampires or werewolves?
Here’s a better option. Witches.
85. Seaside or countryside?
86. Summer or winter?
Winter! But inside. In bed. Under blankets. With the heater on.
87. Books or movies?
88. Horror or comedy
Both. But it’s easier to find a good comedy than a good horror movie.
89. Do you wish you could change your past?
Sometimes, but my past made me who I am and taught me a lot.
90. What’s your dream job?
My dreams are low. I want a full time job so I can afford to support myself without having a breakdown every time something goes wrong and it costs money. Also being able to afford a holiday would be nice.
91. What’s your guilty pleasure?
I don’t have guilty pleasures. I don’t feel guilty for things I enjoy.
92. What are you afraid of?
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up?
94. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The power to open people’s minds so they stop being so fucking stupid and close minded.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be?
To have a full time job or to have moved state already. I’ll take either.
96. Would you want immortality?
Maybe. Okay yes. I just want to read all the books. That’s it. That’s the only reason why. But I’m not drinking unicorn blood, Voldemort style, to do that.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose?
98. Would you say you are happy?
I’m not sad right now so does that count as happy???
God, that sounds depressing doesn’t it? I’m working on it, I swear!
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen?
You’re about to have the worst few years of your life. You thought the last 3 were bad but it’s gets so much worse so try and read good books and watch movies that make you happy. Hold onto the good moments as hard as you can because you might forget them later.
100. Where would you like to be in five years’ time?
Be employed full time, have my own personal library. Happy.
There we have it, 100 questions, 100 honest answers!
I had funny doing this tag, I hope y’all had fun learning a bit more about me!